For Theater Operators
OnScreen Media helps you make more revenue just by doing what you already do - packing auditoriums with eager audiences. We specialize in creating pre-show advertising revenue and giving local theaters the attention and service they deserve. Many exhibitor networks ignore independent theaters, but we know your audience is even more loyal and excited than the audiences at national chains. How do we know that? Because our founders have owned and operated independent theaters of their own. We understand your business because it's our business too.
To inquire about becoming part of our theater network, please visit the Contact Us page.
OnScreen Media is your exclusive theater-advertising partner for top markets in Florida, North Carolina, New York, and Pennsylvania. No other advertising medium can reach and captivate your audience like our theaters. Inspire action with forty-foot screens, ground-shaking sound, and an attentive audience. OnScreen Media can also help you reach your target audience after the show with direct mail, mobile and online advertising.
To see advertisements produced by OnScreen Media, please visit OnScreen Media on YouTube.
Top 10 Reasons to Advertise On Screen
- Movie going is the favorite national pastime for every age group in America.1
- More people are exposed to advertising in movie theaters than at major sporting events.2
- Over half of adults ages 35-44 and over 60% of people ages 18-24 have been to the movies in the past month.1
- The cinema attracts an audience with more expendable income than TV, radio, newspapers or billboards.3
- More people say they pay attention to cinema advertising than TV, newspapers, radio or websites.4
- Simultaneously placing ads on TV and in the cinema doubles conversion rates when compared to TV advertising alone.5
- 63% of moviegoers attended college.3
- 78% of moviegoers describe themselves as "tech savvy."3
- Moviegoers are 20% more likely to be the first to try new products or services.3
- 77% of moviegoers who recall a cinema advertisement say they are likely to purchase the advertised product.6
Be Part of the Show
- Box Office Mojo. Arbitron Cinema Advertising Study, 2007
- MPAA 2007 Theatrical Market Statistics
- MRI Doublebase Study, 2008
- Jack Myers Emotional Connection Study, 2007
- Cinema Advertising Council
- Lieberman Research Group, July 2002 - December 2008